Using our national communication network, here's what we're doing to inform our clients and agencies (and lots of others) about local HIV testing resources:
- Sending broadcast voice messages to 20,000 clients. Click here to listen to the message sent by our Aiken County (SC) CVM Manager. CVM Managers in all our cities are sending similar messages
- Sending broadcast email messages to the 3,600 clients who have given us their email addresses
- Sending broadcast voice and/or email messages to our contacts at 1,800+ social service agencies in 45 cities, encouraging them to tell all their clients about HIV Testing Day
- Blogging, "tweeting" (Twitter) and posting messages on facebook. Several sites are also adding badges and widgets from AIDS.gov to their web properties
- In May, we presented with AIDS.gov at a "mixed reality" panel at NetSquared's N2Y4 Conference in San Jose and in Second Life. (In the coming weeks, look for more about HIV Testing Day in CVM's Second Life presence - SLurl)
Call 1-800-232-4636 (CDC-INFO), or go to www.hivtest.org to find an HIV testing site near you.
Planning to Tweet about this post? Please use the hashtag for HIV Testing Day (#NHTD09) and the Twitter handle for the CVM National Office (@cvmnational)